Home always brings out the best (and the worst) in us. Vacationing can be quite a challenge when you have to navigate both the judgemental nature of the conversations at home and watch as society crumbles (and grows; simultaneously) around you.
This week has been one of many firsts –
- First visit into a potential viral outbreak hotbed;
- Heritage trip to Tamil Nadu;
- Conversing with an author;
- Meeting friends from India, made outside India, in India;
- Observing…(this is where I had to stop working on the blog due to disturbances from being on vacation; I wonder if vloggers sleep?)
- Missing a Monday upload.
But the sun shines again as I saw it emerge from beyond these hills near Kodaikanal Road.